Company owners and members of the public are organizing a protest in Gotse Delchev today to protest against the restrictions set down by the Greek authorities to passage across the Ilinden-Exochi border check point. At the moment heavy-duty..
The Ministry of Education will propose legislative amendments to ensure the complete depoliticization of the system of education, interim Minister of Education Prof. Nikolai Denkov announced. In his words one-third of the directors of the..
SMEs will be able to receive credit from commercial banks with an 80% guarantee from the Fund of Funds, the remaining 20% will be a risk borne by the bank itself. The measure is part of the recovery programme announced today by Minister of..
About 10,000 Russian tourists are expected to arrive to the Bulgarian Black Sea coast every summer month after Russia decided to resume charter..
Minister of Defence Georgi Panayotov held a video conference call with Mara Karlin, Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security..
The Directorate for National Construction Control in Bulgaria has stopped the completion of the Golden Century skyscraper in Sofia due to a..